Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I guess it's oficially good bye for us...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dracyl &

I guess it's oficially good bye for us... Empty
PostSubject: I guess it's oficially good bye for us...   I guess it's oficially good bye for us... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 5:58 pm

When we stopped playing, we still had our spots on the forum, and I thought being able to post in the forum was a sign that we were welcome to the guild when (if) we decided to come back to play ToP... but since Lycard and I got kicked from the forum, I guess there is no use coming back.-Shrugs-

Would have been nice receiving a warning e-mail, thou, not just the "your account has been deleted from Zz" automatic one.

Thanks for everything, good luck to all and goodbye!!

Hey ^^

♥ Dracyl ♥
Back to top Go down
MEEDO

MEEDO

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's oficially good bye for us...   I guess it's oficially good bye for us... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 6:04 pm

Don't be subjective drac...rather...be objective...
I won't even say more than that afro
Back to top Go down
LiNG

LiNG

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's oficially good bye for us...   I guess it's oficially good bye for us... Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:12 pm

Actually before removing accounts, I saved the emails of all the people accounts that were deleted. Some of which I planned to email. It wasn't anything personal. Everyone (and i mean everyone) that isn't a current member in the guild, accounts were removed. The forum needed cleaning, from old members to topics. And if I'm going to do it right across the board, I can't make exceptions to the rule. Anywho, good luck. Hey ^^
Back to top Go down
http://thisone.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I guess it's oficially good bye for us...   I guess it's oficially good bye for us... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I guess it's oficially good bye for us...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: GUESTS :: Apply Here-
Jump to: