Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]

Go down 
+16
xFlashy
ttboye
flash
Myst
crusaderboss
Hokey
myken
mizore
Expo
Minaeu
LuziaX
Justice
Polo
MEEDO
Nozzie
LiNG
20 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LiNG

LiNG

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Empty
PostSubject: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 7:41 pm

As mentioned in Important Notices, the purpose of this thread is to provide all members a chance to voice their concerns, ideas, criticism about how things are ran in guild thus far. What you think could use improvement (be it from fellow members or even leaders). I personally don't expect a positive answer to every question from everyone. So I hope no one else does either. lol. But atleast if we know what we suck at, we can all improve on our weaknesses. Kthx. So without further adieu....

Leaders:
1. In your opinion a leader should have the following attributes: (1-3 things)
-
-
-

2. How good (or bad) of a job do we do? How can we improve?
*Bennie-
*Babiy-
*LiNG-

3. Are we easily approachable(if you needed to ask a question...do you feel you can come to us)?

4. Do you consider the majority of decisions made by leaders to be fair? (which are and arent in your opinion)?

Members:
1. What does the guild enviorment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well
with everyone? (New or old member)

2. Do you feel comfortable asking questions in guild chat instead of pms?

3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed?

4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.)

5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.)

Guild:
1. What are 3 major issues you see in guild?
-
-
-

2. How can we (as a whole) improve participation in activities? What would make YOU want to do more than you already do?

Questions/ Comments:
-
Back to top Go down
http://thisone.com
Nozzie

Nozzie

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:04 pm

Leaders:
-Active
-Friendly

-Should know and understand all about every guild member (Activeness, morale in guild, strength and weaknesses, ages, and if they mall or not) pig

*Bennie- Bennies always bad tempered and i know he's teasing most the time but quite hard to speak serious with him pig
*Babiy- I dont see BB often and she doesnt talk much on GC. I guess talking on GC more or being active pig
*LiNG- Ling does well as our leader pig

3. Are we easily approachable(if you needed to ask a question...do you feel you can come to us)?

I feel like Ling is the only one i can talk to w/o being yelled at or ignoring my opinions. pig

4. Do you consider the majority of decisions made by leaders to be fair? (which are and arent in your opinion)?

Most decisions are fair w/ a good reason but one of the biggest problem i thought unfair is payday and how many unactives are getting paid. pig

Members:
1. What does the guild environment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well

I guess i get along w/ most ppl but some ppl are offensive and others rather not talk pig

I do, but i guess i prefer pms cuz u always get ignored on GC pig

This is repeating Q#2. I'd get answered only in pms cuz mostly everyone wont read everyone's comments on GCs but I try to pig

4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.)

No, cuz sometimes if u work hard, it's not noticed. It's same for many, not just myself. I want everyone noticed of their hard work and being rewarded of their work!! Not whether u like them or not !! I dont want "sucking-up" to be any part of the rules in the game. pig

5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.)

I want CA to be required. pig ... so i dont needa solo each run.
I want everyone to be active for Abaddon and GW.
I dont wanna be yelled at for mistakes unless i did it intentionally.
I want Payday paid according to everyone's hard work and how strongly they want Zz to be the best.
I want everyone to start reading forums frequently (I'm working on that pig )
I want everyone to try their best.
Mostly i want everyone to happy in Zz pig

Guild:
-drama
-payday
-activeness

2. How can we (as a whole) improve participation in activities? What would make YOU want to do more than you already do?

We can always work more cooperatively and listen better. I want everyone to try hard to make it to Abaddon and GW. Times might be difficult to wake for but plz try. I would work hard to strengthen myself and try to be better then everyone.

*An advice for all... plz dont count on guild to do everything for u. Dont depend all on getting BD gems from payday. Many improving can be done on your own. Not being able to mall is hard for me. I know almost everyone in Zz can mall frequently and it's hard for me to match my standards to yours. Which means I'll work even harder then malling to achieve the best ! pig OINK OINK !

**No, im not trying to start drama or being an emo pig

***I mean NO OFFENSE to anyone from anything i've said. And thanks, Ling for making this survey. It helps express how I feel here w/o being accused of anything or getting kicked. ( Dont kick me) pig pig pig pig pig pig

****And sorry for all the piggy faces
pig pig
Back to top Go down
LiNG

LiNG

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:40 pm

Oh I guess I didn't cover that..nothing said in this topic is meant to OFFEND. Its just honest opinions. Take nothing here personal. Its meant as a way to expose weaknesses for us ALL to improve on. And thx nozz for being first to step up. Thumbs up
Back to top Go down
http://thisone.com
MEEDO

MEEDO

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 10:56 pm

As I have been and going to be AFK for a while, I will reply HONESTLY to these sections based on 1)past experiences and 2)current experiences I see every once in a while when I log on...

Leaders:

- Enthusiasm(absolutely always encouraging the members to do the impossible; even if it means defeat sometimes)
- Intelligence/Fair (knowing how to deal with income, and members in genereal; leading them in a way to make them stronger and more like a spider web!!!)
- Desire (if no desire to lead, then don't)

*Bennie- Is sometimes encouraging, but seeing as how he is busy with school and so on, he's barely on; however, he knows what he needs to do as a leader, and I think he does it good (even tho he's an ass sometimes but I LIKE IT!!!)
*Babiy- CUTE VOICE...I mean c'mon...cute voiced leader? Kal u lucky fukin ass! lol seriously though, BB has done amazing since that short Ding(love u bro) left, and based on things up to this point, she hasn't made one slightly unacceptable decision; excellent job!
*LiNG- You da man biash!...I think ling is one of those enthusiastically heart-CPRic leaders. If you're down n shiet, he'll slap you in your ass (probably left ass cheeck first) and encourage you to keep goin. Besides, I like your hair, and honestly think you did/doing great bro!

- Well, simply put, ya...because I ONLY come to you guyz regarding guild matters. Honestly tho, i'd say only ling and BB ever answer more than one line, rather than few words (ben); but that's where the fun resides!

Yep, they are fair, and the best back up proof is that records are kept of activity level of pretty much everything we do (DW, ABB, CA, BD). So these decisions aren't subjective (based on emotion), they are objective (based on logic, fact and reasoning).

Members:
1. What does the guild enviorment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well
Again, with absolute honesty, it feels like everyday I feel sorry for not learning spanish like 4 years ago. 12 months ago or less, it was like perfect (everyone talking english, everyone understanding fast, go go go go!), now, more and more we get the members that aren't yet coherent with the old LonerZz atmosphere; which is fine btw, we'll all get used to each other(some day i hope o_O). It's not that bad tho, I can still communicate and shiet, but doesn't feel like before; if you know what I mean.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!GC is like my mirror, I talk to it even when I'm fukin masturbating on monkey-on-monkey action! a.k.a.:yes I do!

Only the irrelevant and useless ones(absolutely inbareable spam).

I guess I do feel valued, but since I ever play anymore I'm not really a priority for the mean time; doesn't mean that I'm not valued, just means my "value" is on hold!. So yes I feel valued o.o.

Absolute coherence(connection and bonding), so strong that we can take Sil + all the top guilds of Tales of Pirates Online. Yes, I do want a BD set, yes I do want BD gems, yes I do want rare EQ from bosses and all that shiet; most importantly, I want us as a guild to defeat the enemy TOGETHER and with ABSOLUTE COHERENCE!

Guild:
- Communication and fast-paced guild actions (everyone is too slow and they seem inexperienced)
- LOTS AFK...yes I'm one of them...but our numbers are dangerously sad when it comes to comparing with Sil (yes, that does mean we need better recruitment process).
- Motivation (there is no motivation amongst members, or at least very few are) Yes we all have lives, but when it comes to choosing whether to lvl, or farm, or chat or pvp...most our members choose not to move forward. Doesn't mean you need to be a low life to level, or farm or be on 24/7...the time you get online you should use to excel; isn't that a part of what being a Zz all about, and being a part of the high level guild league?

- In my case, the answer is as simple as take school and family out of my life, and I'll do anything even if it's not in my benefit. Unfortunately, there's nothing else to say.

Questions/ Comments:
Great job BB, Ling and Ben, you all did and are doing great. Trust me when i say that, I wouldn't be in Zz until now, even after the disappointments we've faced, unless I knew we are going somewhere. It's as obvious as the next morning sun rise, we will OWN!

afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro afro
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 11:36 pm

Leaders:
-active
-fair
-know his member

*Bennie-active in my time zone, in event, bad attitude probably kidding like nozzie said
*Babiy-do the boring administrative job well, no sure when i saw BB character that it's her or benn or...that play it...
*LiNG-active in my time zone, good leader could be a better leader if he really didnt fear to tell the truth of what he think...

I do feel i can cauz it's my personnality, but i think most drama/question is better to ask in PMs.

truly...no i dont thing the decision are fair, maybe not by purpose but they arent...it's u arent in the small ''circle'' u have low chance of get notice...
I have example of thing that probably low ppl in guild know but i dont think this post is to create drama...

Members:

No i dont thinkin i fit in it anymore...i play only 3 hre a day and i'm call inactive for that...lot of new ppl i dont know i'm a really old member forgotten ...lol.

see part 1 question #3

maybe not unnoticed but answer to give an answer maybe hoping i ll forgot i have question.

Totally not, the guild prefer my alt then me *cry*

FAIR...
Fun place to come see some friend...maybe feel like a family like before...
Do event...i totally dont like dw, but i go if i can...i see all ppl go afk for Ca so basely i dont go since it's a waste of items...rep, etc...
Every1 to be happy in the guild Zz pig (thx to nozzie i forgot the more important )

Guild:
-Fake afk
-no leader in active alot...or they fear to lead...
-We need other ******* class then Crus, stop rebirth as something else when u are...example Voyager that every high lvl have forgotten
-we have to many alt in guild (i already said in other post and ppl back me on this 1, YAY!!!) need to recruit
-be active...but it's relative...what is an active member...

have a **** huge number of ppl...basically it's the question/answer...i dont want to waste my time knowing it's a waste of time...

Questions/ Comments:
-ok i ll be kick ...but i told the true at least...and i didnt use the guest opinion to hide myself...it's not me ;P

P.S. i have done this post after 13hres of work...maybe my english or the sens of my word are bad...

for all the complain the elephant ll hear u
elephant
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 12:24 am

Leaders:
-It needs to know how to deal with diverse people.

-It needs to be well pending than it does.

-It needs to be active and innovating

*Bennie-
*Babiy-
*LiNG-
this good I do not have anything to say on that. In my opinion they do a good work.

Good they are somewhat difficult to find XD, but nonimpossible. If I have a doubt mainly I ask to him some well-known member.

Mainly I find out to me after the things already is done, so not nothing on the case.

Members:

I do not have problem with that.

with the Guild he is much more easy, because any question answers it to you and they are not doubts.

no, its ok.

Good not yet very I am fused with guild.

We say that besides being a family and to help… all the answered doubts mutually, others come in addition.

Guild:

My opinion goes combines with the one of Nozzie,
- pay day.
- activities.

- etc.

The warnings are for my somewhat confused, or I always find out to me behind schedule or I find out when step to me XD already

so a little but clarity.

Questions/ Comments:

For my we are a Guild that even this developing ones, we just a little
bit need but of coordination but in that desire do not lack.
Back to top Go down
Polo

Polo

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:06 am

Leaders:
-Respect
-Kindness
-

*Bennie-not that bad but he can improve alot more no just having imp make you better that others be more kind
*Babiy-the master mind well about bb got all but ... i dont see her that much around the real one
*LiNG-Ling dont ignored you about question he always help out ppl

with bb,ling, yes others ignored ppl

50/50 of decisions

Members:

i am cool with new ppl and old others i dont like they way so i ignored them

Depen the Question

Yep 100% ignored no reply back -.-

Nop i dont feel noticed sometimes .... -Shrugs-

FAKE AFK
Be online to abbd,Gw Others
unfair Paydays
alt.players
And dont take too much time recruit person or other wise they go sil.

Guild:
-Complait
-fake afk
-no listen to leader and make ur own desicions
-Paydays
-and like Sweets Say
-be active...but it's relative...what is an active member... because leader are no in your time zone so that make you unative

is call be ative i am 100% if all our menbers or 70% + with that with can improve our self alot more someone of us got work,school,Issue,Others but be online those day i really want to get pass lvl 9 abbd and other maze tooo

Questions/ Comments:

i feel like i will no get like any paydays

unfair payday make ppl emo so they will be online less time because they dont get noticed and dont got a reason to keep playin like before

Back to top Go down
Justice

Justice

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:00 am

Leaders:
-Honest
-Active
-Fair

*Bennie-
*Babiy-
*LiNG-
In general i think the leaders do a good job. Its not a easy job since its a large goup with alot of different opinions to control, and on the other hand it is just a game and not a full time job.

Sice i have followed Ling since hitokiri days i always ask him, without any problems.

Fair decisions mainly concerns the pay day. I belivie the decisions are fair but maybe a short motivation why someone gets an equipment could make things clearer.

Members:

Im not super social but i fit in well enough. Im quite easy though and difficult to annoy so i rarely have issues with other guild members.

Yes

It happens.

Yes.

The main thing for me as a guild is to have fun in the PK areas. This means though that we have to be strong to match other guilds (silenced) -> helping eachothers to become stronger.

Guild:
-Activeness
-Alts
-Recruitment

All 3 points goes together. We need more active people. A lvl 65 active person is more valuble than a lvl 80 inactive. Also people that joins the guild often makes and effort to lvl fast.

I belive that if more people starts coming to the activities that will make even more people wanna come (more fun when we are not out numbered). So again, more active players.
I already join as much as i can. Guess breaking up with my gf, quit my work and stop eating could make me join more.

Questions/ Comments:
-since activity is important maybe it could be good to have a recruitment leader
Back to top Go down
LuziaX

LuziaX

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:52 am

Leaders:
- Active (Dont need to play 24/7. but active in there time zone)

- Respect and dont start to say bad thing when some1 do something wrong.

Just Tell them what they did wrong. I know we dont allway have time to explain
thing.

*Bennie- I think bennie do a verry good job as a leader. maybe a little hard something,

*Babiy- Dont see Babiy much but she is not in my time zone. But a think she dose a god job,when she is on

*LiNG- Ling do a great work as a leader.sadly i dont see him much cuse of time zone. i sleep or work when he is on.

Yes

Most Of them are fair

Members:

Think so..

Yes

Yes But I Got alot Of Anserw too

Sometimes

Explore Abdn, Kill Bosses, Have Fun..

Guild:
- AFK
- Pll dont lisen to leader when we are at ex: Dw boss,Bd
- Recruitment

Have more events . Like : when there is no dw,bd,ca like go kill bosses summer,seabed tunnel ..more barbie runs

Questions/ Comments:
- Have 1 leader on euro time. Have a leader that plays on euro time zone.
There have been bd runs but we cant go cuse no 1 can log key holder. And if we have a leader on our time i think the active will be more. This like farming partys event it in the middel of the night for us. its not fairy for our players. I know u gays can be on in our time zone. so that why a want to see a leader on euro time.

sry for all bad english ..
i hope u can understand what a mean
Back to top Go down
Minaeu

Minaeu

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:21 am

Leaders:
-passion- you need to want to be a leader
-active
- patience

*Bennie-is stern in his words but effective. those of us who know him understand this but new members may find it offensive. but heck it's ben and he is good at what he does.
*Babiy-I miss BB saying hi in GC when she logs. I am unsure most times of it is her or another on that acct.She has the adminstrative job and in my opinion does it well as it is not an easy task.
*LiNG- when you are on you are always available and ready to answer questions. Talks to members in GC and in PM Wears the 'many hats of leadership, forum, record keeping,etc and excels at all.

Yes I feel I can come to any of you. I used to fear talking to Ben but now I have found him easy to talk to and quite helpful to any of my questions or concerns.

Yes I feel you are fair. I know how you keep track of all members activity lvls, if they attend events, fake afk etc. It is also fair that it is taken into consideration of class and farming requirements reflect that.
Not-Fair (and this is old news and not meant to create drama at all) Regarding the Zz to SSZz to Zz I feel you did us all a great injustice when no explaination of what happened was given. A locked post should have been made which would have stopped all the questions and rumours in GC. Sometimes as a leader you have to play politician that was one of those times you should have.

Members:
I feel I fit but I will say I don't know many of the new members as they never speak in GC

Yes and I am also comfortable talking freely in GC .

Never

Yes

members raising thier activity lvl (DW, Bossing)
more chat in guild channel
less fake afk's
more bossing (diffrent bosses)
more farming parties

Guild:
-lack of communication (Instruction wise and listening wise)
-we need to actively recruit new members and active players
-alts (this also means the characters we have access to that maybe not our own. using them is like a crutch lets look for active people on the classes we need, voy, SS, SM)

I think maybe we should concentrate on getting new members comfortable in guild.By that I mean get to know them, where r u from, student /work? general chit-chat sharing of who we are and what we do outside of TOP. It would help a lot to know also what parts of game they like ie CA, DW PVP. When people log into game they should want to say 'hi' and they should be answered.
Make me do more? If I had the time for pvp I'd CA more but my points are low and i never seem to fit it into my gaming schedule.

Questions/ Comments:
-Encourage the use of Vent. It works wonders. Case in point; On a recent BD run we had 4 revivers on vent. We were told to log back in. We were able to quickly revive members without double casting, we talked and said I cast on___, I got ____ it was quick and no one wasted clovers. Also good that we worked more cohesively with the heals to restore full hp to most all revived. That is speaking from clerics view I can only imagine the fast response from a crus in pk situtations if some used vent.
We know Sil uses Vent religiously . In the time it takes me to type in gc "2-11 going 9" if i had spoke it in Vent id be running already instead of sitting and typing.

When we get past lvl 9 abb I am sure it will keep us all on our toes for 5 hours of bossing in abb. I have heard Kuro sings to them for 5 hrs -.-.

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:08 am

Leaders:
- good communication skills (this doesn't mean good english but does mean information gets shared or attempts are at least made)

- commitment - you have to want to do it and have the time to do it - and yes, I know that is asking for alot from a game but there are tangible rewards in being a guild leader

- honesty - ethics, fairness, ojectivity - all those things can be put in this category for me

*Bennie- I don't play often at the same time as Bennie. I also think his time is limited right now do to RL. I think reading some comments that Bennie does upset people when he says he hates people or calls them bish. Not everyone can tell if he is joking or not (I think he is). Maybe save it for ppl that you know well and do it in pm's.

*Babiy- I don't see BB much either or if she is on she isn't talking. I agree sometimes it's hard to tell if it's BB, Kal or Bennie on the BB char.

*LiNG- I see Ling most often, we play about the same hours. I talk to him the most but we were friends before LonerZz and before Zz and in different guilds. I think somedays he wishes I wouldn't talk to him so much. But I have to say, I trust him the most and feel like I at least get heard. I do think Ling has taken on alot of work and yeah, we keep asking him to do more - maybe not fair to him.

In general, I think we are lacking in online leadership and this is true for farming, bossing and manu also. It is difficult to know what is really happening in the guild and in the game if RL is keeping you busy. (And BTW...I will always belive that RL should take top priority over TOP.) Based on that, I think the leaders should take a look at their time commitments in the near future and decide if they truely have the time available to lead this guild. If the answer is no, then consider alternate solutions...adding leaders or stepping down.

Luzi brought up having someone that is on in euro time zones and I think that is valid. There are ppl on playing that we just don't know about. It's hard to create a fair payday if you don't know when or if people are playing.

Ling is (poor ling Razz).

I think sometimes it's based on information that is not complete or word-of-mouth. I go back to my comment that it's hard to know what is going on when you aren't on or don't have coverage for most of the day since this is a 24/7 game.

Members:

Sometimes. The environment changes alot when alot of the "original" LonerZz ppl are on at one time. It's becomes very much us and them and excludes alot of guildmates.

Depends on what the question is. I do feel like I have to be very careful of what opinions I express in GC. My general feeling is that the guild is based on politics and not hard work so have to be very careful to not offend a leader (I'm not always successful at this).

3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed.
Sometimes. It is annoying when you are trying to find out where the group is in DW and your questions get ignored. This happens alot to many ppl. Can
t tell you how many times Ive seen someone ask where to go in DW and ppl just chat around it - ignoring.

Nope. I'm a voyager - I basically don't count until we can't get to Ab 9 - then everyone wonders where all the voyagers are. There might be a reason all our voyagers rebirth as something else. I don't see the same happening in Sil. Actually when I was in Sil, I never felt useless as a voyager like I do here.

To have fun and spend time with people I enjoy, to meet new people, to get to visit all the areas available on TOP, to grow my character.

Guild:
- Communication - information doesn't get filtered down too well. GW is a good example...no one really knew what the tactic strategy was or that there was one. It might have helped keep ppl from making so many orders/suggestions themselves. This works both ways...the guildmates need to read the important info in the forums and not just look at the pictures. And review it every once and awhile to keep it fresh in their minds. There is alot of good information that gets posted and then forgotten. And...can we use Vent more? I know there are alot of issues but can't hurt to try.

- Numbers - we need more active players to compete with Sil and to be able to see more areas of the game (Ab 9+). This is very important since the next version coming out gives more mazes...we need to be able to hold our own. So the alts need to go, and the spots filled with real ppl - use vent or msn to communicate during bd not logging on an alt. BTW...this means increasing all classes not just 1 or 2 (even those crappy voyagers).

- Teamwork - we are not good at helping each other out. Everyone thinks they are shad and can pwn alone!! lol We are so much stronger together than we are alone even shad needs help sometimes. This even includes leveling and helping guildies get better eq even if it isn't gems or frames or unsealed.

We should be doing things on a more regular basis but right now it seems to be difficult because there arent many people on or they are not willing to participate. I truely believe if they have fun, they will join in. Right now, we aren't having alot of fun. Fun doesn't always mean winning but it does mean working as a team with comraderie (no yelling at the new ppl but encouraging them) and actually putting up a good fight.

Questions/ Comments:
I've said enough I think.
Back to top Go down
Expo

Expo

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:33 am

- active
- fair
-patient
-strong as a character in game and as person /u can find more ppl like this in reality also only stron personality get alot votes/
-have a sense of leadership
*Bennie- doing good althou not as much on as needed, sometimes impatient and harsh wih his words
*Babiy- cant see on althou cuz my time zone i think doing alot work assigning items between banks counting incomes for pd etc
*LiNG- great wotk with making events like kraken runs and alot innovations like farming parties for TM / cool-headed in pk zones unfortunately ppl sometimes ignore him :/

Not really / time zone, hardly see on, not like i can change anything ?

Not always fair but it is leaders decisions so cannot change it

Members:
....think so....

Yes but only 3-4 ppl talking on gc make it hard
Yes

No, cannot really find being valuaded as voy / reason why i play on Thalia/

Leader from euro zone, leader to recruit new people, encouragement to go pk zones 

Guild:
-FAKE AK
-low participation in dw ca abba runs
-low morale in guild

most activites begin when it is 1am or more at my tmie zone so as i said leader from euro zone d help to get more dw's or barbie runs BDs etc

Questions/ Comments:
-about recruiting leader / there is alot interesting skilled peaople in ds fc and pvp arena and we have to remamber high lvl means not as much if someone isnt active
Back to top Go down
mizore

mizore

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 1:22 pm

Leaders:
-Patient
-Communication
-Freindly

*Bennie-well i saw few times Bennie but i have never talked with him, but i gess is a good leader

*Babiy-i saw babiy on most all activities and do a good administrative job but i feel that she dont speak with the guild members.

*LiNG-he is a good leader and always answare my questions.

=i do feel i can ask

=Most decisions are fair for a good reason

Members:
= i feel well in the guild but sometimes i feel ignored by the ppl and always the same ppl talk to me (around 3-4).

= yes , but i prefer PM cauz in the GC not all the time answare me.

=on the GC sometimes but if i answare on forum always answare me

= not at 100%
becouse when i ask for help none help me or when i was looking for ppl to lvling most of the time i have to train alone.

=

I want CA
I want everyone to be active for DW and Abba
i want make static lvling partys (2cruzz and 3 dif class) and make it part of payday may be it could help us to lvling more fast and make more stronger the relation on the guild members
i want everyone that is active rebirthed

Guild:
-Fake afk
-Nor everybody help others
-Comunication

i like to the leaders all mondays make leveling partys and if the almost 3 ppl on the party level up it consider an important part for payday,
i gees making that we can meet us very well and we feel more confortable cause we start to meet new ppl.

i saw that not all in guild talk to other in the guild.
Back to top Go down
myken

myken

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:06 pm

Leaders:
- an influencer (someone who can invite a team in a particular purpose without using any forms of threat)
- walks the talk (someone who just not talk but also doing what he/she talks about)
- a problem solver (someone who can see and resolve an existing/incoming issue)

*Bennie- Ben is good and approachable for me. He always answers my questions in gc even when I was still new. I owe him alot!. Sometimes he is mean to others but his level of being mean equates with others so I don’t think he is that bad. I guess he should be more sensitive with their feelings cuz some just don’t understand his moods. He is one of those that people expects to join in events because it gives hope to some when they know leaders are with them playing. So I suggest to join other events ^^.
*Babiy- BB has not been as on that much. As the head of Zz, it is expected from her to be more visual to everyone. Given the fact that she is studying, she can be more visual by mingling with people and have conversation with them some time. For me she tries to lead by working silently which people perceive as being inactive. She is a good planner, knows what to do while on run and other bossing and can direct people fast.
*LiNG- ling is a good leader. He tries to do his best in answering queries of players. The most active in all bossing event >_>. I pity him when he triple client giving out keys, tix, while answering persistent questions from members cuz no other leaders are on. Tried and tested in terms of resolving issues in prior months, well he is a smart ass Razz. I just don’t like LiNGG! when he chooses to keep quiet. T__T

OF COURSE! Razz

Fair is a relative word – sometimes, it depends on how a person views the subject. And as leaders, the role is to explain how things have been decided and clarify the expectations of guild. Cuz sometimes, when a member say’s “I have been active all the time” but in fact doesn’t meet the requirement creates issue of unfair treatment. I cannot say that leaders have made unfair decisions because I don’t have enough basis/or facts to conclude. Even if I am active on my timezone, I cannot judge it because I have not seen the entire performance of other guild mates. They have records of members activity that shows our performance per week. So it is FAIR to me. I have trust and confidence on them.

Members:
1. What does the guild environment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well
with everyone? (New or old member) I feel at home. I can express my thoughts without worries~ ^^ Just that there are new and old players whom I haven’t played with.

2. Do you feel comfortable asking questions in guild chat instead of pms? Yep, im ok with it. I only pm if I think the question is private and if they pm me too o.o”

3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed? Yah lol! But it is normal. I dun think I shud get emo cuz I got ignored. I can pm any leader and ask.

4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.) Atm, yes even if ben calls me “Kenny a noob!” Very Happy Im happy to get a helping hand from friends ^^

- Fake afkers/ Inactive for soooo long without informing in forum/alts.

Guild:

- Inactivity esp. high lvl chars
- recruitment *need to recruit more people with diff class

- communication – why do some doesn’t talk in gc and chooses to pm.

I just want entire participation in Zz.

Questions/ Comments:

Well just to add which is based on the feedback I get from co-guildies:
We should explain how gems and eqs are being given. I think this is not yet clear to everyone since there is always a question every payday. If we want members to be active, we should set as an example by being active too. We should be accommodating, don’t snap on pms or gc. We can always say things in a better way (this is for the whole leads including bossing leaders).
Back to top Go down
Hokey

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:33 pm

Leaders:
- Knowledge
- Ability to deal with Multiple people and multiple personalities
- Organization

*Bennie- Bennie is Bennie... with that being said Bennie can be harsh at times and yes although he is usually teasing many won't see that unless you know him. What many don't see is how he will help anyone and has. Whether it be with lvl'ing - gold - equipment... I have a theory if he teases you - he likes you xD
*Babiy- Babiy is a great leader. Yes she is often unseen on the game but I see alot of what she does in other things. Payday - Organization.. etc etc
*LiNG- Ling rawks.. He deals with alot of stuff and still manages to make most of us laugh. He's made our forum a wonderful place - Organizes alot of our different runs (with the help of others) and basically tries his damndest to keep us motivated.

3. Are we easily approachable(if you needed to ask a question...do you feel you can come to us)? Yes.
4. Do you consider the majority of decisions made by leaders to be fair? (which are and arent in your opinion)? Yes - I think sometimes they are not clear to everyone - meaning sometimes a bit more of an explanation is needed.

Members:
with everyone? (New or old member) Yes and No. With the old group yes.. with alot of our new members even sometimes I feel out of place.
2. Do you feel comfortable asking questions in guild chat instead of pms? I'll ask in GC with no problem
3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed? Yup
4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.) Yes and No. Sometimes I think people feel that as a cleric we don't do enough - or we try to do to much and we get yelled at alot for being wrong.
5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.) I want to see 3/4 of our guild (if not more) active. Not only at the CA/DW/BD/Abba but with level'ing and getting better. I want to see us succeed as I know we can.

Guild:
- Fake AFK
- People thinking they are better than others
- Fake AFK

2. How can we (as a whole) improve participation in activities? What would make YOU want to do more than you already do? Lately it's hard (well for me i've had no electric) but in general when you go somewhere and get pwn'd every time it's hard to get the motivation to go. BUT with that said... we need to keep giving 110% from all our members. I want to see GC spammed.. but if someone can't go then they should be giving a leader a pm or a message in GC as to why - so that those of us that are going don't feel like that person is just letting us down. WE are a GUILD but in truth we are a FAMILY! don't ignore your family damnit >.<

Questions/ Comments:

I truly believe that we have the potential to see greatness on this game. As a family we need to come together - forget the stupid stuff - and pwn like we know how to do. New members should feel comfortable coming to any of us if they are not sure what to do - what guild rules are!! But in turn if I give suggestion or advice don't take it as a bad thing. I want us all to succeed.
Back to top Go down
crusaderboss

crusaderboss

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 8:29 pm

Leaders:
- friendly
- active
- respect

*Bennie- he is a really nice leader but he get mad fast.
*Babiy- i haven't really seen alot of babiy because i am new 2 the guild but she seem 2 be a nice person and she is good at wat she do.
*LiNG- ling is a cool guy he love 2 have fun and he is a nice leader i don't think he need 2 improve he is that cool.

yup
not all of the leaders decisions are fair as a leader ppl make wrong decisions and u have 2 deal with it.

Members:
the environment feels good. nope i don't fit in well because i need 2 get 2 know the new members.
i don't feel confortable all them time because sometimes when ppl don't reply i feel shame so i ask private
3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed? Not all go unnoticed but if they do i ask the leaders.
i don't feel valued because i am new 2 the guild i think it might take some time. I don't think that wat i do for guild goes unoticed with all the nice leaders we have.
i want everyone 2 get better,stop faking afk, almost all of the guild members 2 be active

Guild:
- fake afk
- ppl think they are perfect
-

we can improve participation in activities by putting them on a weekends because most ppl does be free on weekends and making early notices
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 3:40 pm

I know most people haven't posted and some others fear they will get kicked.

Please post freely, just respect (no insults or stuff), no one will get kicked by posting their opinions or their feelings about any issue or by their answers to any of the questions, the whole point of the survey is to know how you feel and what you want/feel we are missing.

Don't fear about kicking =DDD It won't happen.
Back to top Go down
Myst

Myst

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 9:40 pm

Leaders:
-more friendly
-fair

-helpful

*Bennie-not bad =p somewhat kool in some ways rofl
*Babiy-good just dont know if shes really babiy sometimes xD
*LiNG-is awesome ling FTW

well most of the time i really try to PM ling 1st and i think hes done an awesome job being a leader. idk maybe i have different time zone when babiy and ben are on. so i havent really tried.

i believe that our leaders made the right decision most of the time..

Members:

idk really i usually get ignored most of the time but i dont mind.
but its starting to get better i guess.

um if i need opinion/advice i use GC but if something its kinda noob question
ill rather pm..dont want to get embarassed.

sometimes but its cool kinda used to it.

not really cuz i know im not really a big help to anyone cuz im still weak.
but im trying to improve myself. it just sometimes when i see people lower lvl and stronger than me kinda let me down.

nothing really just be friendly and dont talk behind ur guildies and be active
and help other people if you can. dont chose because u like or dont like the person

-payday - cuz some people dont think that other people deserves what they get for pay.
-fake afk.

-

were pretty much good as whole just alot of people fake afk thats about it.

well hopefully no one gets offended..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 12:30 am

Leaders:
-Open-mind
-Fair
- Accomodating

*Bennie-he's cool.... but idk much of him..
*Babiy-she seems nice.. but wer not that close.. so like ben... idk much of her..
*LiNG-he's great.. more friendly and outgoing... and good leader too..

-yup! i think 80% of my question is answered. and most of the time its Ling who answers it..
-hmm.. i think most of the time, decisions are fair.. but not always..

Members:
-im not sure.. bcos sumtimes, others ignores me lmao! i think bcos im low lvl!
-nahh.. i prefer pm.. bcos as i said.. most of the time.. im ignored..
-not totally.. maybe most of the time...
-lol...not really.. i think its bcos im still low lvl... thats y im not a priority...
-faking afk.. and some "unused" alt char..

Guild:
-Fake AFK
-Perpectionist

-simple...if alot of ppl is active, then ppl we'll be encourage to go in guild acitivities!

-im sorry, i just wrote.. wat i feel.. and wat i think... and its all "ME"! Razz
Back to top Go down
flash

flash

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:50 am

Leaders:
-Active
-Fair
-

*Bennie- he fake afk alot but when he be on he pwan
*Babiy- same as ben
*LiNG- well i can find him when need him and active all time

only talke to ling some time in GC but 80% get ignore

fair

Members:
well pll need more talke i paly like 8 to 10 hours day 75%of time GC = 0 talke
i ask in GC if i get ignor i try pm if i get ignor i gave up my Q

some time

no.
becous i think i am not strong enouf *that why i want str my sleff*
ya some time i work hard farming activity and i think no one note that

well this game not hav much things we can say CA/DW/abb/bosses
so i want evry one dont think for that event o guild like work or some thing thy forced to do it game so must enjoy i want evry one go CA ,DWand abb want our guild be the 1`st guild in the game
and ya sure i want BD gems/gd eq /death set but that all cant get it alone and no one can get alone but togther we can get all of we want and enjoy the game

Guild:
-fake afk
-leader not active (some time we get lost if no leader online at guild activity *where we go...,b1 or b2, i dead shuld i come back....,we go or not, where to meet..) some time need to some one lead and dont know may pll afraid from leading becous if some thing wrong all will blame him
-losing alot of evnts

recruit newplayers active not shuld be high strong ty will be strong with us but shuld be active pll shuld not be fake afk alot.
hellp each other .
i will do more and more but cant do that all alone need all hellp
Questions/ Comments:
where are the guild member ?we are about 60+ i cansee only max 15 online i online about 8 to 10 hours so where are all?

sil are more than of us 80% of time but at the other 20% we gave up i mean some ime thy are like 5 or 6 and no one show up of us why? evry slash /stun/bolt/heal/seal/conch will hellp
so if u are 1 vs 20 dont gave up at least u can do some thing.

at end sry for my English and want to say we do good but need moer to be the best
-[/quote]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 12:45 pm

Leaders:
-Intelligence(organization and tatics)
-Fair and friendly
- Encouraging

*Bennie-Really great help in activities,but sometimes gets mad
*Babiy-Shes good at organization,nice to talk,but cant be too much active
*LiNG-Know how to deal with guild members,hes doin his job well

Yea!I fell free to talk to bb most of times,but no problem about ben and ling
Yea,for a good reason.Is important to make the guild stronger directly,and i think the new ideas are really good.

Members:
I like everyone,i made good friends here.
Yea,but sometimes we are ignored.
yea,sometimes
Yea,i think all i deserved i got from the guild,and hope i can get more if i deserve (I did a really great upgrade in my stuff some time ago,but i cant afford more than i have now.Thats why i ll do my best to get upgrade from the guild(UG/BD gems))
I want the alts out the guild,cause they waste slot for new players.We can use an alt guild to put our seavoys on it

Guild:
-Recruitment(we should observe who can be great help in activities,not only crusaders,silenced have clerigs/sms that can 1 bolt a lot of our members,lets pay attention to this!)
-Alts and fake afk
-teamwork and communication(guild members MUST read the GC in activities.The leaders are experienced to this and know what is better for us)

We should try to pay atencion to the leaders while in activities,i want the guild to participate more in the game,like in ca and abba.I want the guild helpin members to farm rebirth keys instead of buy then,and I want leaders to understand that sometimes we cant be so active,or dun farm the full quota,but still deserve a nice payday for the hard work we do in activities.

Questions/ Comments:
-I think we have the potential to pwn this game,and beat silenced.They cant stand us when we re same numbers.So lets do our best to be the best!
Back to top Go down
ttboye

ttboye

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 am

Leaders:
- responsible
- direction
- respect for himself and to his members

*Bennie- always on a bad mood,stingy mood
*Babiy- havnt seen a lot of Babiy or im not around whenever she's around coz of the difference in time zones
*LiNG- i dont hav much of a bad comment for Ling. a pretty active and responsible leader. a vocal leader who airs out things that makes sense.

pretty much i guess.

fair or unfair,us members got to deal with it since we share one common goal.

Members:

this guild being one of the HUGE guild iv known since iv started playing makes me feel proud that i belong to it. and im stil trying to fit in well. and honestly it sumtimes puts me in an awkward position knowing that i have to rise to our guild's reputation and what the guild expects of me as a member.

ermmm...honestly not really lol. coz sumtimes i get ignored. -_-
and i also dont think pm's wud work either hehe...or maybe jst because people are too busy. but thanks to those who gives the slightest attention to sum new and not strong members like me though,it means a lot Very Happy

mmm probably not all the time. Ling|cheeto|phyx and sum members
are corteous enough to squeeze in sum time to answer my totally ridiculous queries Laughing

yep yep i sumtimes feel the guild wouldnt existed without me hehe..
probably if i stay as active as our leaders are and do a big thing so the ppl wud notice me.

personally i wanna get strong individually and get to know more or learn|discover new things that i havnt known before. and as a whole,i want our guild to lead in all mazes and boss huntings Cool

Guild:

- not too many people around during events or mazes and we get pawned by the surprising numbers of the other guild around
- not all of the members are strong enough especially during pk's
- less members active,probably too many alt's in same guild
- we also need to recruit more magic users as a suggestion

more people wud b participating f events held are on weekends. skeds shud b posted in forum for members to read it. skeds shud b following game time (top time). members strength shud b given more attention, equal distribution|donation of at least one item|equip to help aid the not so strong members to be able to participate well during guild events.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 4:23 am

People call me "cheeto" >.< =P
Back to top Go down
xFlashy

xFlashy

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 8:58 am

Leaders:
-helpfull
-friendly
-

*Bennie-Good leader,but gets mad a lil fast
*Babiy-Great leader,but i don see bb much to but she do her job great
*LiNG-Great leader he does his job perfect nothing bad about ling

Yes,if i got any questions most of the time im asking ling o.o

I think that our leaders are making the right decissions
Members:
Yea i think that i fit in well with everyone here
No,i prefer to ask in pm
No,all my qestions or comments are answered
Yes i feel valued
to get stronger and to learn more things which helps me

Guild:
-Fake afk
-Blame other ppl without a big reason
-

if we are doing any activities i think we should post at forum and tell in gc that ppls need to read forum
and at payday i think to give the ppl (who need it) things how they were active,what they farmed,if they were at events etc etc

Questions/ Comments:
we just need to work as a team if we are lower then silenced but work as a team we always win Smile
Back to top Go down
Coco

Coco

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:51 pm

As mentioned in Important Notices, the purpose of this thread is to provide all members a chance to voice their concerns, ideas, criticism about how things are ran in guild thus far. What you think could use improvement (be it from fellow members or even leaders). I personally don't expect a positive answer to every question from everyone. So I hope no one else does either. lol. But atleast if we know what we suck at, we can all improve on our weaknesses. Kthx. So without further adieu....

Leaders:
- Fair
- Active
- Patience

-LiNG- He does EVERYTHING for the guild which is kinda unfair to him. There's 2 co-leaders n a Leader. Yet he is the one pretty much doing everything. He is the most active leader n he is always there to answer sum1 question.
-Babiy- Not active at all. I seen her char being used by others all the time.
- BenGay- He's a Swagger Jacker!!!

Ling is always around to answer my noob/blonde questions oh oh ah AH!!

No

Members:
Sometimes.

I always go to ling. Im more comfortable wit him.

If ling is busy, yes.

Depends.

5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.) More active ppl (including myself)
alts need to go- if you use vent theres no need to have alts in guild to know if babies are gone or wateva. Low lvl's need to level and get stronger.

Guild:
-Fake afk
-Ppl dont listen
-Swagger Jackers ^^ lol

Questions/ Comments:
- Less swagger jackers plz n ty Hey ^^ oh oh ah AH!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next