Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]

Go down 
+16
xFlashy
ttboye
flash
Myst
crusaderboss
Hokey
myken
mizore
Expo
Minaeu
LuziaX
Justice
Polo
MEEDO
Nozzie
LiNG
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cherrie

Cherrie

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:39 am

Leaders:
1. In your opinion a leader should have the following attributes: (1-3 things)
- communication skills (ability to listen to others complain complain and complain more! xD)
- active'ness o.o
- not bias'ed

2. How good (or bad) of a job do we do? How can we improve?
*Bennie- i hate you ben !! .... joking only ^_^ bennie is awsome some of you might think he's moody but he's only kidding most of the time. i think o.o i know for a fact bennie gets us summer tix or amps if we need. where would we be without our bennie ^_^
*Babiy- Not that active due to real life stuffies. But apart from that babiy is a great leader, she orgransises great paydays one after another. Is fair with everything to. ^_^
*LiNG- I'd have to say lingy is the most active out of the lot. he organises great events, easy to tallk to aswell. Good job lingy ~ I can't think of anything to complain about you yet ! LOL

But in the end i think each one of our leaders brings a different quality. All 3 of you added together makes a great guild.

3. Are we easily approachable(if you needed to ask a question...do you feel you can come to us)?
Yes all of you are.

4. Do you consider the majority of decisions made by leaders to be fair? (which are and arent in your opinion)?
Most decissions been fair. Just a few bumps in the road I guess. But can't expect everything to be perfect. o.o

Members:
1. What does the guild enviorment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well
with everyone? (New or old member)
No I don't everyone hates me T_T ~ Haha joking enviorment is good i guess. People are friendly here and easy to talk to. ^^

2. Do you feel comfortable asking questions in guild chat instead of pms?
Yes

3. Have your questions or comments gone totally unnoticed?
No all my questions have been answered. Ling, bb and bennie does a great job at this.

4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.)
Ummm idk? o.o

5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.)
Inactives kicked, new active recruits?

Guild:
1. What are 3 major issues you see in guild?
- Fake afkers
- Alot of inactive people

2. How can we (as a whole) improve participation in activities? What would make YOU want to do more than you already do?
I'm not sure about this. If I think of something ill update -.-

Questions/ Comments:- We can pwn silenced we done it before heaps of times ! We just need more people at events. They always outnumber us 3:1 x.x
Back to top Go down
killerXvirus

killerXvirus

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:46 am

Leaders:

-Active
-Helpfull
-wise

*Bennie-nice person but sometimes not so helpfull.
*Babiy-So helpfull person and always answer any question with a smile
*LiNG-is a great leader helpfull and wise i think he is the best sample of a perfect leader

3. Are we easily approachable(if you needed to ask a question...do you feel you can come to us)?

yes but normaly pms work more than guild chat

4. Do you consider the majority of decisions made by leaders to be fair? (which are and arent in your opinion)?

Not all specially farming they are considering based on class not lvl so lvl 89 and lvl 75 have same demandes in all farming things and its not so fare
second thing is that tm parties is on timezone that help some members so its more fare to make 2 times for parties not one

Members:
1. What does the guild enviorment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well with everyone? (New or old member)

its more like a beautifull family all likes all and all help all that is great thing rarely found in other guilds

sometimes yes but i prefere pms

yes i asked about things in guild chat and forum and till now no specific answer
4. As a member do you feel valued? (If no, why not? Do you think what you do for the guild goes unnoticed etc.)

yes but some evaluation methods used by leaders are not so fare as i mentioned above

5. What do you want out of the guild? (Can be just concerning you or everyone as a whole.)

main thing is to have nice people and friends as people in this guild and To help others and get help when i need

Guild:

-farming parties
-ca event we have to take place there as an event
-events timing to be clear in guild forum or to be given in guild chat for many times and before the event like 2 hrs so all can be prepared

2. How can we (as a whole) improve participation in activities? What would make YOU want to do more than you already do?

announce before enough time to get ready and give same importance to all activities ( if all activities are same importance as BD we will be first guild in top and pown all other guilds like silanced)

Questions/ Comments:
-why no questions or surveys about any ways developing the forum i think its not less important than any other guild event or activity
i am so happy in this guild and wish all to be good enough to be no1 in all events we deserve to be the best
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 8:44 pm

Leaders:
-Helpfull o.o
-Needs to cheer up every1
-Some1 in which u can count on o.o

*Bennie- Benni is funny xD ,and he helps alot the guild, Hes a gr8 leader Smile
*Babiy- Super strongy , friendly , nice leader ( super hottie xD )
*LiNG- LINGY IS LIKE THE BIGG BOSS HES SO WISE AND EVERYTHING XD
O.O weeee nice leader xD
( Our Leaders ftw ^^ )

Yea u guys are friendly and helpfull o.o , i always ask stuffs =P

Ya they r fair o.o

Members:
1. What does the guild enviorment feel like to you? Do you think you fit in well
Im not so old but i have some time here xD , yea i think i fit in , every1 is so friendly ^^ ( even ducky xD )

Yea , more ppl can give u their opinions that way o.o

Na, theres some1 out there that says something xD

I dont understand this one o.o

Good Fwends and get stronger ^^

And a bd set would be nice xDDD ^^

Guild:
-Fake Afks
-We kinda need more Ppl
-Sometimes we r like 15online and just like 5 go Ca , whats wrong with u ppl! T_T Crying or Very sad

Ummm...Make like some lil events o.o
example : Kill Konz and get something pretty!! xD
(Oh yea...we would all enjoy pwning konz lol )
Idk make some events that could make the guild more fun that it is now ^^

Questions/ Comments:
- Zz FTWWWWWWWWWWW WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE S2
OUR LEADER FTWWWWWW Weeeee nice guild ty for accepting me ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: new member   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 4:53 pm

Leaders:
-friendly
-fair
-understanding

*Bennie- I'm afraid of him
*Babiy- she's nice and I like that she's calm
*LiNG- so far I've only seen him mad, but I'm new and - different time zone

Not really, I'm afraid to bother, which I probably do ^^;

Don't know yet

Members:
Naw, probably cuz I ask noob questions and don't mall

not really xD

yeah all the time, but whatever lol

naw I'm new, just need more time or something

Acceptance and hopefully one day feel comfortable, and of course free plvl Angel
(jk)

Guild:
-people losing their tempers over a game
-
-

-
Back to top Go down
Yazoo

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 19, 2008 1:35 pm

Leaders:
- Active
- Nice to Yazoo Very Happy

*Bennie- He's busy alot so can't really say something, But i think when he's hear he does a good job O_O
*Babiy- Not so active ingame but she does alot for the guild so all good Very Happy
*LiNG- Ling active mostly and helps alot

Yesh i think so =)

I think most is fair but the BD equip list isn't i think =) ( Doesn't count for everyone on it tho O_O )

Members:

I think i fit if im nice XD

Yesh o.o

Sometime's i guess XD

Im not emo >.>

Just wanna see the guild pwn!! And be more active, Help eachother out if you can.

Guild:

- Inactive people.
- Fake afk bishes!! ( KICK KICK KICK ) Twisted Evil
- Hmm idk im lazy <,<

- scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]   Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Leadership & Guild Assessment [Reply]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2